LEICA V-LUX (Typ 114)
The Leica V-LUX (Typ 114) Digital Camera is an advanced point-and-shoot digital camera with the form factor of a DSLR. It has a 20MP, 1" MOS sensor, a 16x zoom lens, and UHD 4K video capability.
The built-in, DC Vario-Elmarit, 9.1-146mm f/2.8-4.0 ASPH lens has a 35mm equivalent focal length of 25-400mm. Optical Image Stabilization helps minimize the appearance of camera shake, resulting in sharper images, and 4x digital zoom and 32x intelligent zoom provide the lens with an extended focal range. The moderately fast aperture, combined with a native sensitivity range of ISO 120-12500 allow the lens to perform in situations with low light.
The V-LUX captures high-quality MP4 video files in resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 UHD 4K, and a built-in microphone can record stereo audio while recording video.
A 3", 920k-dot, rotatable, LCD screen on the camera enables photo review and menu navigation, and a 0.39", OLED, 2,360k-dot, electronic viewfinder allows for accurate composition. Built-in Wi-Fi and NFC allow for instant image sharing and remote control via the Image Shuttle App.
- Leica DC Vario-Elmarit 9.1-146mm f/2.8-4.0 ASPH Lens
- This 16x optical zoom lens provides a 25-400mm equivalent focal length, giving you a full range of wide-angle to super-telephoto lengths. The built-in OIS and fast aperture range combine to allow for handheld shooting at long distance, even in poor light.
- 20MP 1" MOS Sensor
- A much improved sensor from the V-LUX 4's 12MP CMOS sensor, this larger sensor provides more megapixels, a narrower depth of field, and delivers higher-quality images at up to a native ISO 12500, or extended to ISO 25000.
- High-Resolution Integrated EVF with 2.36 Million Pixels
- This 2.4MP 0.39" OLED electronic viewfinder has approximately 2.36 million pixels, and features an eye sensor and diopter adjustment.
- 3" Multi-Axis Rotate-and-Tilt LCD
- The LCD screen has 920k dots and is rotatable to aid in shooting from different angles.
- UHD 4K Video
- The V-LUX not only shoots in full HD, but UHD 4K video as well, at a resolution of 3840 x 2160 .
- Performance Speed
- When using the electronic shutter, the V-LUX can shoot up to 50fps, and up to 12fps when using the mechanical shutter.
- Image Shuttle App
- Allows you to control the camera's functions from your smart device.
Pixels Actual: 20.9 Megapixel
Effective: 20.1 Megapixel
Sensor 1" (13.2 x 8.8 mm) MOS File Formats Still Images: JPEG, RAW
Image Stabilization Optical & Mechanical Optics Lens Leica DC Vario-Elmarit, 15 elements in 11 groups
EFL: 9.1-146mm (35 mm equivalent: 25-400mm)
Aperture: f/2.8 (W) - 4.0 (T)
Filter Thread 62mm Zoom Optical: 16x
Intelligent Zoom: 32x
Focus Range Macro: 1.18" (3 cm) - Memory Built-in Memory 87 MB Memory Card Type SD (up to 2 GB)
SDHC (up to 32 GB)
SDXC (up to 64 GB)
Recording Video Recording Yes, NTSC/PAL Resolution 3840 x 2160: 25 fps Video Audio Recording Built-in Mic: With Video, Stereo Viewfinder/Display Viewfinder Type Electronic Screen 3" LCD Rear Screen Tilt (920,000 pixels) Connectivity/System Requirements Connectivity 1/8" Microphone, 2.5mm Sub-mini (2-Ring), AV Output, USB 2.0 Wi-Fi Yes, 802.11b/g/n built-in Environmental Operating/Storage Temperature Operating
32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)
Humidity: 10 - 80%
Physical Dimensions (WxHxD) 5.4 x 3.9 x 5.2" / 137.2 x 99.1 x 132.1 mm Weight 29.3 oz / 831 g with battery
Пока нет отзывов